EXCELLENT PRODUCT FOR BALANCING OESTROGEN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Due to high levels of oestrogen 1 (the bad one which is a precursor for breast cancer) my Integrative Doctor suggested I take DIM. My oestrogen 1 levels are now within the normal range. It has taken some time to return to normal levels, though I can truly say this product actually works.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been taking the DIM I have had confirmation that the levels of hormone in my body have balanced and changed for the better. Easy to take with no negative side effects for me.

Taking it against HPV infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started to take DIM one month ago in order to control my HPV infection which is causing a tumor in my throat. So far it is helping to slow down the reoccurrence of the tumor and I will continue to take it in the future. I cannot tell any side effects and also no other negative things about the herbs and can recommend them.

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with estrogen dominance. My holistic doctor decided we should try this first as a more natural approach. It is a-ma-zing. I've been on the birth control pill my whole life because of severe acne and very irregular menstruation cycle, despite hating the meds and the side effects. I could never stop, the adverse effects were too strong. I tried everything. Almost. With this I am finally free from the synthetic medication. I take 3 a day with meals and my skin has cleared up, it is not getting greasy and my periods have turned regular and bearable, and my mood is on control. It is a bit expensive but I will gladly pay that to avoid the medication side effects or the havoc what the estrogen dominance reaps. Only minus is from the smell, haha, and I would prefer veggie caps for better absorption.

Good.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As someone who doesn't leap for joy at the mention of vegetables, this DIM is a welcome supplement. I believe it has helped to normalise estrogen levels in me, as my face is not prone to breakouts like before. In the past, I used to have at least 2 new pimples a day, and they were HUGE. Nowadays, I usually get small pimples around my chin/jaw and my forehead only when I'm getting my period, or if I eat too much sugar. I take 2 pills a day. It hasn't helped me with any weight loss, but I'm glad that at the very least, I'm getting the power of many cruciferous vegetables in this nifty supplement. The price is relatively affordable too.

love this and it helped with my acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for a year now and I love it. I won't stop. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it if you are looking for something to help your skin. I take this with Vitex three times a day and my skin is 90% more clear.

Absolutely Love This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mind the smell! These smelly, rather large tablets are fantastic! I expected to be taking them for quite some time before noticing anything different, but I started to notice positive changes within the first couple weeks. I have absolutely ZERO breast tenderness before my periods now and my breasts have actually shrunk in size a bit (which I have no problem with!). I also seemed to have lost a bit of weight, but I am also using a wild yam cream now so it's tough to know what it's from. Give this product a try! It will be part of my regime for quite a while!

life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had endured hormonal migraines for 37 years until my endo suggested DIM , i tried a different brand and it was ok but Source Naturals brand has given me the best result. I think it must be the added ingredients that help . i have tested the result by stopping taking and the migraines came back. My Husband also takes it as he had estrogen dominance also and he feels much better on it too. I will continue to order .

Good stuff