long term use side effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

used this for 6 months. Helped clear up acne..but noticed major hair loss after 5 months. Hair loss stopped after discontinued use.

Great for Estrogen Dominance

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used this brand for 2 months and noticed improvement in my cycle. I no longer had any breast pain or tenderness (usually caused by estrogen dominance). I then switched to a different brand which contained the bioresponse dim. Within a month all my symptoms returned. I've been back using Source Naturals DIM for 6 months now with great results. I won't switch again!

Works for men.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works. I'm a male that exercises and lifts weights regularly. After only taking this product for a couple weeks I have noticed that I retain less water and have fewer cravings for food I don't need to eat.

Good product with proper use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to balance your estrogen, this is it. Keep in mind that you need to take it with foods that enhance its bioavailability (that is, your body's ability to get the nutrients from this supplement). What works for me is to take the DIM with broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, or most any other vegetable (but cruciferous ones are the best). Good product, great price.

Important product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Took with Lulgol's iodine to help reverse an evolving case of HPV induced cervical cancer, which in 6 months, went completely back to normal. Is reputed to improve the ratio of good estrogen to bad.

not good for me

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I switched to Source Naturals DIM from Olympian Labs DIM. My urine turned orange, my blood sugar rose, and previous symptoms of estrogen dominance returned. I immediately went back to Olympian Labs and all symptoms disappeared again. Of course, everyone is different, and I'm sure SN is a good company, but it just didn't work for me.

Seems to do the Trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this daily for about three weeks and have experienced great changes. Two areas of major improvement are no more bloating and mood stability. I'v noticed no side effects. I'd highly recommend this product!

Very acidic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have problem with a uric acid it will give you very nasty attack. Also not good for hypothyroidism.

High Estrogen Level

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband's estrogen levels started to rise and this product brought his numbers back into the normal range. Will continue to use it.

This really worked for me--in under two weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

DIM is the first and only herbal/natural remedy that gave me nearly immediate results. Breast tenderness is greatly reduced. I urge women to take this supplement and look up the studies that verify this compound's effectiveness.