Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this regularly for years. It is the best price here. Makes my face look fuller, more hydrated, softens wrinkles. Really good for better absorption of all of your supplements, helps with candida, infections, etc.

Hydrogen Boost Silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. I had dry skin and my nails started splitting/breaking easily. After taking this product for two weeks, I noticed significant improvements in both - my skin became wonderfully soft and my nails grew long and more flexible again. I tried a couple other silica supplements at times this product was not available and they did not work at all. Every time I went back to this product, I had the same wonderful results. Fabulous product!

Impressive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really feel well hydrated when I take some high quality worker and a capsule. I was skeptical about it but find it gives me a noticeable energy boost. Top tip from David Wolfe: Take your omega oils with it as it will protect the delicate bonds.

Excellent--king of antioxidants

Posted by celestialleo on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this years ago when it first came out as Microhydrin, but it was much more expensive. Good for whatever ails you...take just one a day, opening a capsule into water...you get used to the taste, although you can swallow the capsule too, but probably better directly in water. :)

Good for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product regularly and it works very well. Skin looks bright and does not feel dry.

As always

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

AWESOME! Recommended to all those who want to energize and detox their body + better waterbalance.

Superior antioxidant

Posted by mozzer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This the best pre-workout and anti-aging product. Try 1-2 caps before your next workout. Stack with CO-Q-10 or Life Extension's PQQ for the ultimate in stimulant-free energy.

Highly recommened

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product is very good for extra energy i really like it and the price is very good too. thanks

Hydrogen fizz off?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When you open the capsule into water, the powder will simply float on the water, when you stir gently with a plastic spoon, it will not easily dissolve, more importantly it will quickly fizz, this indicates that the hydrogen ions are highly unstable and getting released into the air, you will also burp after ingesting the water, a further sign that the hydrogen is released. So how much is actually left and will be absorbed from the water is highly questionable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I measure whit my ph and ORP meter. I put one capsule in 2 dl water, ph is about 10 and ORP -840mV !! :) This power you up and defenedly hydrates you.

1 2