great for those who don't want other chemicals in green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just want pure EGCG as many scientific studies attributed many health benefits to this chemical. I don't want any caffeine, etc in green tea. That's why I love this pure EGCG supplement. Thanks iherb for the great service to international customers.

effective immediately

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

intended effect was felt almost immediately

High Dose EGCG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent high dose egcg to help slow down progression of pesky CLL cells. Pretty bitter, but able to dissolve under tongue with occasional drinks of water.

Good product but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the highest level of EGCG at iherb. There is nothing at all wrong with the product save one. The bitter, bitter after taste. I tried the NOW EGCG but it is almost 1/2 the dosage and so it is worth the bitter tast to take four a day versus 8. I wish however they would coat these. Also if not taken with food I get a bit queasy.

best concentration of EGCG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Haven't found a better formula for green tea's beneficial ingredients yet

strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very strong to clear brain fog. I take one in a day and usually in the morning.

Haven't Seen Any Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 2 tablets a day and I also increased my cardio and weight training/ 3 times a week, but I haven't noticed any extra energy or fat loss at all. It has zero effect on me, but I guess the antioxdants are a plus. I'll try a different name brand next time.

Take with food, great stuff.

Posted by mozzer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are energizing, take with breakfast or lunch. All around excellent antioxidant. I took one of these with 1.5g Carnosine and didn't run out of gas all day. Do not take on empty stomach, will make you queasy, but don't let this harmless side effect keep you away. Great for metabolism, energy, countless other things.

Very beneficial.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My integrative medicine doctor told me to take this a few years ago but I didn't start taking regularly until a few months ago. This seems to be the only EGCG supplement available. It is a little bitter tasting but worth the trouble. So far so good and I hope this helps prevent a cancer recurrence.

very effective

Posted by michaelmckerlie on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the PAGG approach from the 4HB. This product appears to be working just great

1 2