excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The difference in your health is obvious

First time used chlorella and liked its effect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was the very time ever I tried to use chlorella. I liked it very much. My skin turned more radiant after using this supplement already in the first week. My allergy was finally gone, combinging non GMO soy lecithin, stinging nettle tea, DrBest food enzymes. I was feeling like I was sweating more while using chlorella. probably the sign of detoxification. Also I used chlorella tablet, crushing it and mixing up with clay or just with water alone and putting on my face skin. It was effective for detoxification of skin from outside. I like the price for organic chlorella, that is offered by Source naturals. I will buy this product once again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item make me feel a bit of nostalgic love. They were the first brand of chlorella I ever tried and little did I know, with my TERRIBLE immune system, they would keep me from getting colds and viruses which I'm so prone too. I actually like the size too, they're easy to swallow. Hell you can even swallow five at a time. And at a good price. It also seems too clarify and brighten my skin. Must be the detoxing properties at work!

Source Naturals, Emerald Garden Organic Chlorella, 200mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome. I have been taking it for many years. It gives me energy and aids my digestion. I love it!

Excellent supplement product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product since 2007 and found it helps my arthritis and I feel more agile. I was glad when I found your site to purchase these supplement. I've given your web site to my friends that are also taking these. I like that you get it delivered within a few days not 3 weeks

Great product at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice, gentle cleansing product that is helpful for all sorts of things, including detoxifying, eliminating body odour and bad breath, and improving energy.

Excellent for Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Our family has Lyme disease and getting rid of toxins and moving metals out of the our system is very important. This Chlorella does a great job.

Source Naturals, Emerald Garden Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic as they are very small. I bought for my young teen for the iron and just give her 5 or 6 and it's helping her have more energy. Totally organic and natural!

Organic Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that this product is pure Yaemana Chlorella - no fillers. The tablets are really small, so easy to swallow. This product energizes me.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It says to take it with food but I have found no stomach upset without doing so. I feel good when I take them too.