Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use 10 grams Chlorella per day (5 morning / 5 night) on a detox-program for a few months; I soak them in water as it is easier to swallow so many tablets at once, but they dissolve slowly. But they are handy to take when travelling. I am vegetarian, so I find some source of protein there as well. I feel very good, and have lots of energy.

Convenient method for taking chlorella

Posted by leilarhoden on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Better way for me to take chlorella rather than powder form or the tiny tablets that I've taken in the past. The only concern I have about this product is that I would like to know where it is grown and harvested given the recent scare about radiation contamination. However, I love and trust Source Natural products.

Source Naturals Chlorella is Good Stuff!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We're big fans of Source Naturals Chlorella in this house. We were using the 250 mg tablets before so these 500 mg tablets seem a lot larger. Great source of natural iodine and helps cleanse the body. We will keep with this product as we've been using it for 3-4 years now.

I've been taking 3 with meals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of those supplements where you can't gauge the effects. I bought these to try as an alternative to another company's product - these seemed better value for the quality. No side effects, nothing negative so say.

Great antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 4 tablets in the morning and it is an excellent product.. highly recommend it...

Source Naturals, Emerald Garden Organic Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this broken-cell organic chlorella from Source Naturals because this is the best form and a good brand name to help get the toxins out of my body on a daily basis.

Source Naturals, Emerald Garden Organic Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is exceptional in assisting in the cleansing of my intestines. My body prefers this product over the non organic version I use to take.

Clean-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

De-tox is important, and I rely on Source Naturals products.

good product