Help

The best and by far most potent Chlorella!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many different types of chlorella, and this one is not only the best tasting and most potent of all of them, but also organic and as far as I know, the only company who uses NO BINDERS, NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING and NO FILLERS. Totally natural, totally organic and totally BRILLIANT. Love it and can't recommend it enough.

Chlorella Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that since I've been taking these supplement since 2007. They help me from arthritis and in the morning my body is not so stiff I believe in these supplements

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great buy! Organic Chlorella! This is a whole food product and anyone looking for a "perfect food" should try this. It is a great detoxer and full of nutrition, and you can't beat the price for this kind of quality.

organic chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

easy to swallow tablets, all natural organic chlorella....compare the vitamin c contents with other chlorella products. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Source Naturals Chlorella Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Chlorella is a very good chelator. if you take chlorella with fresh cilantro it works even better purifying your blood. Love this stuff!

Easy version of chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Organic version of Chlorella suits us much better than a non-organic Japanese version we tried before. Much kinder for the bowles.

Good Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using chlorella for many years and can tell the difference immediately in my skin if I stop for a while and then continue with it. I believe this is one of the better ones I have tried and the price is good. The bottle lasts for 2 months.

Really nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a firm believer in Chorlella for the health benefits, overall this product fits his needs perfectly. Great taste. Great quality and quantity for the price.

Louis Steen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product for detoxifying the body, gives me much more energy

A bit strong flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Chlorella shoulnd't smell (and taste) like sewer. This wasn't awful like one other was, but anyway not as good as a couple of other chlorellas. But I ate it anyway and it was ok.

1 2 3 4