NADH treatment for Neurologically-compromised Wildlife

Posted by Reviewer2108461 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

Works better

Posted by Reviewer2659080 on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This ENADA NADH works better than the usual NADH. My view brightens up after 30 mins of taking.

Quality product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1767200 on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality product at a great price. I have severe fatigue and use this product with others to help alleviate the fatigue. I love it!

Feel good

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

When following package directions, this NADH is a great way to get the day started. In particular, I noticed my eye sight improve!

I Love NADH

Posted by Reviewer2618939 on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. 5mg seems to be about the right dose for me - I take it first thing in the morning. I have more energy and am able to focus better; especially in the afternoons when I typically start to drag.

source nat'ls. enada nadh

Posted by Reviewer2094529 on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great energy booster

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take occasionally, when I haven't slept well or when I'm not feeling well. It provides energy without jitteriness.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1665905 on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

efficient

enada nadh

Posted by Reviewer2991982 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

although i have only been taking nadh for a few weeks along with 6 other vitamins/minerals i would have to say i do feel a bit better

Source Naturals, ENADA NADH, 5.0 mg, 30