Help

the real thing

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first 25 years of my life was a constant hell of bloating, acid indigestion, waking up through the night etc. I didn't dare leave the house without Tums or some other antacid. I was accidently introduced to the miracle of digestive enzymes by a friend. What a life-changing revelation! I take one with a sip of water 5 minutes before eating and have never again had an episode of acid reflux. It's been almost 30 years and they're still working their magic. I haven't owned antacids in decades now. This is truly a miracle product. I would pay three times what Iherb is charging for the comfort and relief that this little capsule provides. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Works like no other

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These enzyme are my favorite! As soon as I take them I can feel them getting to work. I'm mostly a raw vegan so when occasionally have cooked vegetables I can tell it takes longer to digest, but with enzymes I have not problem.

better digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess I can't fully digest meat that strange smell spreads my body after meal. This enzymes seem helpful. Just having tried two weeks, will update later

high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

take one with every meal or together with other supplements especially when have issues with malabsorption

Excellent digestive aid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite digestive enzymes because they include so many different kinds of enzymes. I feel they help me process my food better. Iherb is a wonderful company to order from!

I like these a lot.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule at the beginning of my biggest meal every day. I'm satisfied with the product and I shall continue buying it.

Good but not as good as Dr. Houston's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought these after going through a cycle of using th individual Houston products (4 separate products) as indicated by each meal, very expensive and I had high hope that the Houstons would reduce at least some of my food sensitivities. They did help my digestion but did not reduce the sensitivity so, reading the ingredients on these, and having had a fairly good effect with the source natural essentials in our family in general, I thought I'd try these, as the ingredients were similar to Houston. One bottle down, and I can't say I'm very impressed. I'm now thinking of trying the Houston broad spectrum, which works out the same money per cap, just double the bottle size so double the upfront cost, or something else but won't buy these again.