I Recommend This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In the year 2000 our vet recommended Glucosamine Chondroitin for our two dogs. I saw that G/C made a real noticeable difference for our Lab and Brittany Spaniel so I decided to try it myself. I'm very glad I did. The grocery store version was helpful but Source Naturals G/C Extra Strength is superior. I take one tablet in the a.m. and one in the p.m.. If I run out then the little aches and pains in my joints return in just days. I'm happier with the "Extra Strength" formulation than the regular version. Iherb's prices are much better for G/C than what I had to pay my vet 8 years ago! (Note, the "pups" got Cosequin and I've only taken G/C for people. Although our vet told me he sold way more Cosequin than would be required for the number of dogs in our small town - so he figured people were noticing the difference and buying it for themselves. Too bad they didn't know about iherb.com!)

Been taking this for years also

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a runner, have worn down knees. Just take this routinely and feel that I don't have the pain I normally would. I just like taking, and have not wandered from this brand.

It's my ultimate choice!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've concluded on buying this product when I need Gluc/Chondr.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this combination for several years and I love it! No more constant pain in my knees especially when combined with the Hyaluronic acid.

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good quality, low price

Source Naturals, Extra Strength, Glucosamine Chondroitin, 120 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality for a good price

Like that it is extra strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have early osteoarthritis and take this with my other supplements, Source Naturals 500 mg vitamin c ester(Ascorbyl Palmitate), Sam-e, omega 3 oil softgels, extra vitamin D(needs to be optimal level in blood test-helps prevent cancers among other things). Getting vitamin D from the sun is not enough, and 400 IU being the RDA is too low, turmeric extract, in addition to other supplements. I think it helps it from getting worse, and I do see some improvement. I like it that it also has some other things in addition to glucosamine and chondroitin to help. God bless you all.

Source Naturals, Extra Strength, Glucosamine and Chondroitin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for a long time. It is great.Really helps with my joint stiffness.

Most cost efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Same dosage, but in 2 tabs rather than 3 like the others.

Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin, Extra Strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the above product for several years and have found it to be very effective. Would not want to do without it. Kay

1 2