Works well for my fibromyalgia pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

On the advice of my physician, who specializes in treating fibromyalgia using an integrative medicine approach, I looked for a supplement containing both malic acid and GABA in good quantities, preferably with MSM, and also containing buplerum, panax ginseng and astragalus. This supplement has all that and much liver support as well. Also, it's vegan. I combine it with 300-400 mg of 5-HTP per day. The combination controls my fibromyalgia pain very well, along with a prescription vitamin D supplement. Thank you, iherb.com, you have the best prices and I've been using you since 2002.

FIBRO-RESPONSE REVIEW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA & HAVE BEEN USING RX PILLS THAT HAVE NOT HELPED ME. I HAVE TRIED SAVELLA & PRISTIQ & I NEITHER PILL HELPED ME. SAVELLA ACTUALLY MADE ME FEEL MUCH WORSE AFTER USING IT FOR APPROX 3 MONTHS. I HAVE BEEN USING FIBRO-RESPONSE FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW, 3 X A DAY ALONG WITH 3 FIBROBOOST PILLS & I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!! I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND MY PAIN LEVEL IS DOWN.

Wife likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has had fibromyalgia for many years and has found that "Jarrow formulas" ribose powder (a sugar) helps with the pain. She has been taking Fibro-Response also for the last 3-9 months (not sure) and says it works too. Between the 2 products, she very rarely complains about pain anymore.

Excellent multi-vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

More than a multi. It strengthens your immune system

Source Naturals, Fibro-Response

Posted by BeWellThermo on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great blend for Fibro or people under constant stressful conditions. I didn't know how well it was helping me until I was out of it for 2 weeks!

A life saver!

Posted by InmostNight on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for over a year now, and my pain from fybromyalgia is gone most of the time now. It has been a life saver, literally! Before that I was in so much pain all the time that even cooking myself a meal could bring me to tears. None of the medications doctors prescribed helped. Now I'm able to lead a normal life again. People who rated this medicine one star because of the larger size of the pill obviously are not in pain and don't need it.

love source naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i rotate vitamins daily and i've only taken this one a couple times.. but i did feel the improvement in my fibromyalgia on those days.

Good product, save money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, I have spent thousands of dollars in search of natural solutions/remedies to my symptoms: chronic pain, muscle pain/stiffness, extreme fatigue, etc. While this product does little for me as far as pain relief, I have noticed a huge difference in my energy level. If there is a non-narcotic supplement/drug on the market which helps to relieve the chronic pain I suffer daily, I have yet to find it. Believe me, I have been actively searching for years. A long road of disappointments.

Anxiety and heart palpitations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I experienced side effects to some of the ingredients. Possible MSM, ginkgo, licorice, b vitamins... who knows, so many ingredients... Could also be side effects from detox. Or all of the above

life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my husband has used this for 3 years. He used to have several bad spells a year, but this has kept him going.

1 2