Source Naturals, Flax Seed-Primrose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a couple of years. When I was in for my physical in March, my cholesterol was even better than before. I find this easier to digest than taking the flax seed. The primrose oil is recommended for hair loss and flax is very good for cholesterol and numerous other health issues.

helps the dryness in my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seems to help

Evening Primrose Oil for increased fertile cervical mucus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are trying to conceive, and I read that evening primrose oil can help with increasing fertile cervical mucus. My cycles are on the short side, and I haven't been producing stretchy fertile cervical mucus. I've been taking this for one cycle now, and I have noticed a slight difference already - enough to keep taking the supplement for a few cycles to see if the progress is real or not. I'm doing other things at the same time (vitex and dong quai supplements, B vitamins, and acupuncture), so I can't conclude that EPO deserves credit for changes in my cycle that I am seeing. That said, it seems gentle and beneficial so far, so I'll keep using it. Some people say that EPO should only be taken before ovulation, but my Chinese medicine doctor thinks it is gentle enough to take throughout the cycle. As with all measures (conventional or alternative) to improve fertility, women need to monitor their own reactions to supplements to see how they affect their individual cycles since we're all different.

menopause reliever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this does it all- hot flashes, sore breasts, night sweats...love this.

Flax Seed-Primrose Oil 1300

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is very good, especially to relieve PM symptoms. Where I used to get headaches for a few days before my period, I don't anymore.

Perfect combo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that this supplement combines EPO and Flax! I feel like I am getting all of the Omega's I need without taking a fish oil supp. But the main benefit for me is hormone balancing. Both of these supps together really seem to do the trick and keep things on track!!

Sufficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy how soft my skin feels when I use this product

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT WORKS GREAT FOR HOT FLASHES. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THS PRODUCT.

Helps with hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This seems to really help with hot flashes in combination with Now Black Cohosh.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this EFA product. It helps with dry eye and hormones

1 2