GABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this product not realizing that GABA is a banned substance in New Zealand, Australia and Europe. It is a Class B drug. My order was seized by the New Zealand customs and destroyed. I received a letter explaining this action and warned I would be prosecuted if this happened again. I may not agree with this action but that's the law. It pays to check what your importing. Just because you can buy it in USA doesn't mean it's legal in other countries. John M

No more anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an incredible product for post traumatic stress induced anxiety. I have been able to get off all meds by slowly replacing GABA with my regular doses of drugs. It also has helped reduce apatite and I sleep better as well. A true miracle without the toxicity of chemical drugs!

GABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A well-known alternative doctor recommended GABA as an aid to quitting smoking. He said, "Expect to feel anxious and edgy during this time. If necessary, combat these feelings with the anxiety-reducing amino acid GABA - 750 mg up to three times a day." I ordered this product for my grandson who had tried hypnosis, acupuncture and Chantix without success. He told me today that he is up to his 19th day without a cigarette and he gives credit to GABA.

Good, consistent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few months and it has provided significant relief in stressful periods. My wife has used as well with noticeable effects. I would recommend this product

anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes Gaba 750 on a daily basis for anxiety and says it has helped her very much.

Helping me get off anti-anxiety prescriptions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am currently working with a psychiatrist who specializes in prescription drug dependence and how to get off the meds-xanax in my case. GABA has really helped my anxiety attacks as I wean off the meds. DO NOT try to do this on your own without a doctor who know how to reduce medication gradually. GABA gives me a feeling of well being. My doctor says, "Who knows, but if it works for you go with it." It helps a great deal. I take 4 per day which is a lot, but it is really helping. I recommend trying this product before getting on prescriptions-they are much easier to start than stop

"Happy costumer"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Gaba pills are great, I have been giving Gaba to my son for about 3 years and I have seen a great deal of improvement on his attitude, more calm mood even in school he is doing so much better.

Gaba is Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I experienced anxiety for no apparent reason. Within a few days of taking GABA, my anxiety level dissipated. I take one tablet everyday to maintain my current level of calmness.

Gaba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my teen balanced during stressful times!

Source Naturals, Gaba, 750 mg, 180 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for several years. I have tried other brands. This one has the consistency and potency I need. I Herb makes sure it's fresh. Dr. JJ, Nationally Certified Health Care Provider (Certification # on file with I Herb)