Insomniac Recommends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from chronic insomnia for over twenty years & took pharmaceuticals for approx. 15 years to address it. I've been prescription medicine free for almost a year now. Gaba Calm is an integral part of my successful insomnia mangement program. I used to take it when I woke up in the middle of the next, finding the sublingual tablets to thankfully be fast acting. Lately I switched to taking it when I go to bed & as a result have been able to stay asleep longer, getting an even better night of sleep. Other natural sleep products I've tried have not made as significant of a difference for me. I prefer the orange flavor to the peppermint flavor, because I find it more soothing.

A quiet natural calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had health issues with vertigo and panic/anxiety due to these chronic health problems and have found that GABA Calm seems to help when I feel the need for a stress tamer and or if anxiety begins rearing its ugly head. It is very subtle and yet effective. I don't have any sort of weird feeling with it, which is nice if I am needing to drive. It also gives me a sense of calm knowing I have them in my purse! Who knows if it is a placebo or not...just glad that they seem to help.

this stuff rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I don't have health insurance and I need to be on meds for depression, anxiety and post traumatic stress. I've been taking these for a little while now and they really do work to relax me and make me feel better. They take a while to melt under your tounge, but they do work. I'll be buying this again.

An amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old daughter experiences a lot of anxiety and nervousness throughout the day and it stays with her at bedtime so it's difficult for her to relax to allow herself to fall sleep. She started this product 2 months ago and it helps her SO MUCH!! Her Holistic Healter recommendes that she take one in the AM, one in the mid afternoon, one about 2 hours before bed and one right before going to bed. We noticed a change in her behavior and sleep patterns with in 2-3 days of taking them.

Excellent, effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used other Gaba pills, but this has been most effective so far. Good Gaba delivery method.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is called Nature's valium for a reason. This has really helped my insomnia. Works great with 5-HTP. Read "the Mood Cure" for more info on amino acids and moods.

Gaba Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Gaba works very quickly. I have adrenal burnout..and this is helping with anxiety. Good stuff!!

love this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves this product. She feels such a calmness soon after taking it. And its safe to use which is great!

the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a must for stress and my epilepsy- wouldn't be without it- sublingual is the best way for GABA to get through the blood-brain barrier

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave some to my coworkers and we all agreed, we're a little more easy going. maybe a little too relaxed! I won't be taking this at work anymore, just at home and in the evenings, I think it made me loose focus.