Help

Best kept secret!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Gaba with a melatonin before bed helps your body recover from workouts and increase HGH produced naturally. It's a great product that not many people know about.

Pure GABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Always prefer to purchase pure powders without any fillers and additives. GABA is great dissolved under the tongue at night as a sleep aid.

Gabaaaaaaaaa

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 20, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Very calming after a stressful day at work and it helps me relax so sleep is a breeze. I love the bulk powder because it saves me $ versus pills. Always carry it please.

Source Naturals, GABA Powder, 8 oz (226.8 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GABA - Deep, deep sleep that left me so refreshed the following day! previously, I had ahard time sleeping well if I exercise late in the evening. Not anymore with a tiny amount of GABA taken shortly before hitting the sack!

To relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this together with Taurine and it seems to word. I don't worry that much anymore during periods of stress. GABA has a little taste....a sharp tast, so I alway drink some water after taking it.

GABA Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in the UK and the delivery on this item was really fast, I got it within 5 days. It's a brilliant product but do take it last thing at night as it lowers your blood pressure temporarily and it could scare you if you aren't aware that this can happen. Totally recommend this powder, it's much better than the tablets. Many thanks for swift delivery. Allie Birmingham, UK

Very calming for my system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I also relaxed my body entire body, which was chronically tense. We use 1/4 tsp, 3 times/day on empty stomach. Started because of the books by Dr. Daniel Amen.

GABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I guess the product helps me since I feel the mild sleepiness during the evenings. This is the reason I don't take it during the day. The price is marvellous.

Amazing!

Posted by SarahOmar on Dec 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing to either help you relax and calm your mind, or help you sleep, depending on the amount you consume. I take 1/4 tsp. to relax and calm my mind, especially since I have mild anxiety. During the night, especially on restless nights, I take 1/2 tsp. to help me sleep. Within 15 minutes, I start to feel a tingling sensation run through my body and I will start to feel sleepy. However, I high dosage may cause heart to beat faster and feel slightly nervous before you calm down. My only concern with this is that the powder tends to clump up inside the bottle. It should also come with a scoop for ease of usage.

Source Naturals GABA Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good calming effect especially when taken together with Kava King Marketing Reserve, mixed with juice in a shaker. As with all GABA, it can upset your stomach if too much is taken.

1 2 3