A Menopausal Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking Gamma Oryzanol (120 mg. 3 times a day) along with the NOW Foods brand of black cohosh has made living through menopause bearable. I was ready to go on hormones until I found this combination. Painful and annoying hot flashes and feelings of inner tremors had literally hijacked my life. I got 3 hot flashes an hour before. As long as I take this combination of supplements 3 times a day, I can feel normal again. Taking either alone isn't as good as the combination. I'm so happy I don't have to take hormones and raise my risk for breast cancer now. Try the combination. It might take a few weeks before you see the results, but it works.

Linda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am in the process of treating Leaky Gut Syndrome, and am doing well with this product.

Great for energy and eases body pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i find this very helpfull for energy and it reduces pain in my body like back pain. I find this very usefull in the morning, i feel more optimistic to take on the day as it eases back pain

Seems to help with leaky gut/GI issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take these along with DGL, N-A-G and my GI issues finally seem to be getting better.

goodbye Ulcer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this got rid of my ulcer, took awhile but works and will take for rest of life.

Very GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help my bladder problems, including I/C. I take every morning.

Great for Gastritis and Candida

Posted by kathrynngeorge on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I have both been taking these. I have been taking DGl, probiotics and zinc carnosine for chronic gastritis . I obtained some relief from them. However I'm blown away at how much better I feel after taking these. I'm currently taking five a day . My daughter took them for her gastritis as well, and noticed a huge improvement in her candida symptoms. We are so very thankful to have found this supplement

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I read it was good for your stomach lining. I love it because I have more energy now.

Good product for post-menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Based on someone else's reviews for this, am taking two tablets, three times per day, along with black cohosh. Hot flashes are less than 5x day which in my book is good. Was out of product for 5 days and could really tell by 2nd day that I need this to eliminate/reduce hot flashes.

Helping a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have had chronic gastritis for over a year, got this and started taking 5 a day( The amount all the research benefits are done on - 300mg) 3 hours after eating. It seems to have helped a lot and i am only noticing how much after i have run out! Just ordered more.

1 2 3 4