Help

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Garcinia 1000 for two weeks and I lost four pounds. It makes me feel good, it realy works!

For losing weight...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My sister got some of this and, while it took a good 6 mos, she lost like 20 lbs (she was not super overweight), coupled w/low carbos and Acai berry caps. I was like "Whoa" cause she looked so good. So now I'm trying it now. It's only been a couple months, it's slow going, lost about 4 lbs. Big deal. Will keep trying.

Work pretty well for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are working well for the purpose of energy and decreasing my appitite. I haven't finished a whole bottle,.. but I would buy them again,.. they do tend to make me a little jittery though,.. so I quit drinking caffein and it's OK now.

Garcinia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First time user. Have been using it for 2 weeks. Instructions says to have it 1hour before meals. I find that it works to suppress my appetite. Although if I do not eat after 1hour of taking the tablet, I could feel quite nauseous.

Tamarind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It has been reported from a reputable source that this herb helps remove the flouride from the body....

Great for energy, alleviates afternoon slump

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I assume this product stabilizes blood sugar levels, and helps me get through the day without feeling like I have to crash around 3 p.m. Takes the edge of appetite as well. I've tried other Garcinia Cambogia products, and this one is the best! Highly recommended.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

While the research on this product is ambivalent, I found that my appetite was sufficiently suppressed, particularly my cravings for carbs!

Great for hunger, not for cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this with Now brand Glucomannan and it works for controling hunger. I don't like snacking between meals and this helps. My cravings are hard to control and if I take these with the Glucomannan, it won't matter, I'll eat anyway. My best advice is that you need to be able to distinguish hunger from cravings. I don't know what works for cravings. I will buy this again with the Glucomannan.

Don't waste your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had bought this item because of all the great reviews. Sadly, the product didn't work for me. I took the supplement for two months and didn't see a difference. I even returned the extra bottles I had purchased. Very disappointing. Just stick with healthy eating and exercise.

Loose the weight.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. This really helps to keep my appetite in control. I take this along with Rhodiola Extract. I will continue to buy this product until I reach my weight goal.

1 2 3 4