Not good at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this brand when I ran out of Nature's Life brand. I give this to my dog and she does very well on it. She wasn't eating well or moving around much before I put her on this supplement and now she eats well and follows me around again. She is 10 years old. Source Naturals brand didn't give the same results and her eyes got glassy and watery looking and she just didn't feel well on it. The labels read about the same so I thought I would try this brand so I could order it from iherb instead of buying from our local overpriced pushy health food store. I wish iherb would carry Nature's Life brand garlic & parsley. I would rate 0 stars but the review process requires at least one star to complete.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

BOTH MYSELF AND MY SISTER USE GARLIC & PARSLEY PILLS TO HELP LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE, FIND THEM VERY HELPFUL.

Great garlic and parsley softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow, odorless. Good shape. Not too big. Will order again.

Would buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it would do 2 things. First the garlic is good for heart health and fighting fungus. Second, the parsley is good for urinary tract health. Great buy too.

really without odour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

very good softgels, high concentration and no garlic odour out of the mouth or the stomach

truly odorless and tasteless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Unlike some other garlic products that were supposed to be odorless and were anything but, this one really does live up to its promise.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Want to use to help with hot flashs but not sure how much to take

Great Supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works very well and I do not get garlic breath from this supplement. I will always continue to take this garlic parsley supplement. It's a great way to receive all the health benefits of garlic without getting bad breath.

garlic and parsley

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product thank you

Garlic & Parsely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Amish take it everyday to help make there immune system bullet proof!

1 2 3