Helped my burning and pain

Posted by Reviewer1920842 on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnosed with GERD. . .this helped the burning and pain!!

Same ingredients as another product

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking another brand's version of this product on the recommendation of my gastroenterologist. It worked, but was terribly expensive. I decided to try Source Natural's product (my naturapath has given me several supplements in this brand, so I knew it was a good one) and I actually think this one works better for me than the original! The capsules seem to release more slowly into my system than the other brand's tablets. I am grateful to iHerb for carrying these supplements and for their exceptional customer service. Thank you!

Zinc Carnosine- source naturals

Posted by Reviewer2316280 on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has produced very good results with improvement in digestion etc after a H Pylori infection.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really helps with acid.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This actually helps!

They had it in stock

Posted by 4625836906366833682 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only place I could find this in stock when the manufacturer stopped making it. Good product-always works to aid in GI issues for those who are compromised.

Excellent Product!

Posted by 5191434987259564695 on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I suffer with stomach ulcers and I have found this product to be extremely beneficial. Prior to starting the gastric soothe I would experience a lot of burning and stabbing pain to the point where I couldn't sit down. After only 2 days of Gastric Soothe my pain had significantly improved..after 3 weeks I feel like a new person. I highly recommend this product.

Help for IBS!

Posted by 5240774910372794719 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a real benefit in combatting the symptoms of IBS. It's not a cure all but it has been the most effective in relieving and preventing IBS pain and providing a healthier system. Highly recommend!

Worked for me....

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I noticed results in about 2 days....I is not a cure all, but it did relieve some discomfort.

Gastric Soothe

Posted by Reviewer1945254 on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because I believed I had leaky gut syndrome. Not sure if it makes me feel better due to curing this ailment or the zinc content helps me in other ways. But, nevertheless it is a good product with no side effects for me.

1 2