A Must Have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't believe how this helped within an hour my horrible gerd. I was on prilosec for years and finally stopped (I must say very slowly, cutting back a bit at a time) Tried so many remeidies, d-Limonene, mastic gum, dgl, you name it. Nothing works like this, also adding a very alkaline diet. Would never be without. Iherb is great for carrying this because I can't find it in any store. Like this much better than the Doctor's Best Pepzingi. Don't know why this works better but it does.

itS pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

IF I TAKE THIS FOR A WHILE MY SINUSES START TO GET REALLY DRIED OUT. Does help with leaky gut. It totally worth a try

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It definitely helps. 2 capsules in morning and 2 in evening started giving my stomach some relief. I tried the 30 capsule pack and now have ordered for more as it benefited me.

Immediate relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...the product helped me.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Stops panic attacks from leaky gut.

Great for IBS sufferer's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't I've without this supplement! Really helps to digest foods with minimal discomfort. Definitely something you might consider buying it you are having intestinal. Issues.

Gut Health

Posted by Natural-Living on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent supplement to heal a leaky gut. My gut was all over the place, this product helps keep it in check.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i'm highly intolerant to zinc and tried diffefernt types, it makes me angry and nauseous

did not receive the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not receive the product.