Source Naturals, Glucosamine Sulfate, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my fiance he was experiencing some wrist pain and was wearing brace for weeks. Now that he is taking the Glucosamine the pain is gone and he does not need the brace.

Source Naturals, Glucosamine Sulfate, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect stuff! Pretty clear formula with other ingredients, not so chemic like most of other Glusosamines here. Sulfate is better according studies than hydrochloride. So buy sulfates/sulphates. My mommy is using it for fer aching bark and knee. I am using it for my TMJ disorder, for face joint. Glucosamine is very helpful, but you need to use it long.

excellent

Posted by paisleyjade on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you have joint pain this will control it. As long as I take this and MSM I have no joint pain but as soon I stop the pain returns so I try to keep it in stock.

Glucoasime Sulfate 500 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using this to ease my lyme arthritis and provide collagen support according to the Buhner protocol for lyme. So far seems to be easing the stiffness and pain in my knee.

exactly what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to find just glucosamine sulfate (not in combo as other joint products) and the size of the capsule is much easier to swallow than higher dosage sizes. I will certainly reorder this item. I have osteoarthritis in my knees.

Take daily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been having knee aches. Realised my knees are in more pain when i missed taking them. D:

i like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very helpful

Works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I know this addition to my diet is healthful and I may not get the amount of nutrient in daily food. I appreciate this product for my increased mobility and will continue purchasing it.

Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I believe that taking the recommended dosage of this product has eased the arthritic pain in my knees.

Joint health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although I can't tell if it's working, my doctor advised me to start taking this supplement because I'm a runner. At my age that could mean problems. But so far I've had no stomach issues with the glucosamine. Thanks iherb. You've got it all!

1 2