A must for those with Joint Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this item along with MSM and Vitamin C Powder. I just mix all three together and it works like magic for my joint pain. This stops me from taking too much Ibuprofen or even Acetaminophen which all have very dangerous side effects when taking too much. I highly recommend this product.

Love the purity, hate the taste

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great pure-one ingredient product. Oh, I hated the taste though and could not continue with the product.

perfect for my kitty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a food allergic kitty, and all the kitty supplements seem to have flavorings and stuff she can't have. This is a quality brand, and I only need a "smidgen" (about 1/6 of an 1/8 teaspoon) to mix in her food. It doesn't seem to be enough for her to taste, and she eats it in her moist food just fine. I am also trying to reduce the number of pills in my 92 year old Mother's pill boxes, so am making up a healthy juice, and adding this along with MSM. So far, she isn't drinking enough to help much, but it was a good thought since it only takes 1/4 t. a day. Definitely nice to not have all the fillers! This is a good buy since you use so little that it will last a long time.

Glucosamine Sulfate Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It seems this product may not be effective towards my back pain.

horrible taste

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

That's about it, nothing more to say.

Very Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Everything went well. The price was much cheaper than what I saw at other places. A great deal. No problems at all. If iHerb were a person, I'd give it a hug. Just like this; Thanks iHerb. (hug)