Doctor was astounded

Posted by Reviewer2127084 on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A family member was strongly advised by his doctor to start taking statin drugs due to his high triglyceride and total cholesterol numbers. After reading about the possible side effects of statin drugs, he wasn't sure that was the route he wanted to go. Having just read an article about the cholesterol-lowering effects of grapefruit pectin, I suggested he try that first, and he decided to try it. When he was re-tested about three months later, his triglyceride level had gone from 405 to 157! His doctor was astounded. Unfortunately, the lab dropped the ball and didn't do the total cholesterol test, but we expect it will be just as impressive on re-check.

Julie VanderMolen

Posted by Reviewer2662787 on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it keeps my cholesteral under control and the price is right.

Grapefruit Pectin

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this as a precaution to keep arteries clean. Easy to take and great price

I know this is good for your arteries

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have read many times how good this is on your veins/arteries have not been taking it long-enough about a week or two but it can take up two six month to clear out and clean your arteries a good thing for people waiting for a bye-pass.

Grapefruit Pectin helps the heart

Posted by Reviewer1011004 on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Grapefruit pectin has helped me keep my cholesterol levels in check.

Good fiber

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to consume, unlike most fibers that require you to mix with water. Just remember to drink lots of water.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2315464 on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't tell you how good the product is. I take it on the recommendation of Dr. David Williams who suggests that it clears your arteries. I do anything that gives hope of preventing future heart attacks.

Quality & Value

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product, the best value grapefruit pectin I could find.

nice

Posted by 4978746324292559156 on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is a good product

service

Posted by Reviewer2283777 on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I received my pectin in about ten days,I thought it would be longer,shipping was no problem,prosuct was in off the self shape. Thanx.