This is an EXCELLENT product if you have sluggish liver/gallbladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Last September (2007) a gallstone showed up on my ultrasound. I changed my diet to lose weight and combat borderline diabetes - started eating a lot more fat, coconut oil especially. I got horrendous headaches and couldn't figure out why. Someone pointed out that chlorgenic acid in green coffee will "kick your liver and gallbladder into gear" to deal with fats. They were right! This is a wonderful thing if you're coming off low-fat or vegetarian/vegan diet.

Really works

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first heard dr oz say this helps lower blood pressure, then another episode he said weight loss, my husband has lost 12 pounds and hasnt been dieting or exercising! Seems to be snacking less at night

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps weight loss without the jitters and its good for you! Thanks iherb for a good product, quick delivery and reasonable price1

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

energy booster

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I have an abundance of energy and I have seen improvement in my metabolism. Great for energy and weight loss!

WARNING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, I have hesitated a lot to give 5 stars to this product but finally i did because: it it realy effiscient. I have lost 1,1 kg in 4 days without changing absolutely nothing! I was only taking 1 pill 30 minutes before diner. BUT I had to stop it for a while reason is: I had strong headache and awful stomach pain. I was not able to work properly so then I went on line and discover a lot of reviews reporting the exact side effects!!! when I stopped I immediatly start to feel better again. I have restart to take it again by reducing the amount taking: a half pill, and so far it's good: my stomach is a bit crampy but it is ok, it's also less effiscient I've only lost 500g in 7 days but it is also OK for me. I'm a person very sensitive to caffeine so that's the main explanation so for those who are interested and that are also sensitive to caffeine, make sure to take a very small amount (half pill) and increase the level slowly.

lost weight over Christmas

Posted by annegoggans on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I lost 4 pounds over the holidays taking one tablet daily while under a lot of stress and eating more calories than normal all while hosting family.

This product is good

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 3 months. The weight comes off little at a time, the best way to lose it; and, the weight loss occurs without changing the diet. I highly recommend Green Coffee Extract.

Will continue to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used this for 3 weeksStarted losing abut a pound a week without changing my diet or doing any exercise. I use a calorie counter so I can verify that nothing has changed. I only take one pill a day. I had no jitters. I'm going to use a little longer then take a break and see what happens. I'll keep you posted

Weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worked with one bottle, lost 5 lbs. . Now seems my system has become aclaimated to it and doesn't do anything for me anymore. Don't gain any wweight,but don't drop any weight either.

1 2 3 4