High EGCG

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These have a very high amount of ECGC per tablet and are cost efficient. Tablets are small but kind of gritty, so every once in awhile have problems swallowing them. This has the highest amount of EGCG in a tablet that I could find. Update - I bought these again and the grittyness is gone! Smoother now and easy to swallow.

swallow fast!

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You have to swallow these fast or they start to dissolve in your mouth and they don't taste very good.

Horrible Taste

Posted by Reviewer2815476 on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I normally like hard caps, but in the case of green tea, veggie caps contain the bitter taste much better. These are hard to swallow because of it. Won't order again.

No coating, hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is probably a great product if it were no so hard to swallow. The first time I took them, it dissolved in my mouth almost causing me to choke.

upset

Posted by Reviewer2262704 on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These upset my stomach EVERY TIME!! I have been using another brand and never had a problem.

great tea!

Posted by Reviewer3058095 on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

green tea contains a very powerful anti-aging chemical. This stimulates the release of human GH. Live long and prosper!

great for the immune system

Posted by Reviewer1851244 on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i've used this product for a couple years after having it recommended to me by my dentist. it's a great produce and it's nice to know that i can get it from iherb since it's hard to find at stores.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2904186 on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been taking this very long but so far I like it. As long as I take it with food, it doesn't give me a stomachache or the jitters. Not sure yet if it is helping me lose any weight yet as I'm trying a few different things together. But know Green Tea is a great anti-oxidant so I will continue to use this product.

Can you swallow this?

Posted by Reviewer2677508 on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Any review that does NOT mention how impossible these pills are to swallow in the first sentence, MUST be a fake review. As that is only about 6 out of 45 reviews, what does this tell you about iHerb? Seriously, it takes about 10 tried to swallow 1 small pill. It is like a little porous sponge that sticks to the side of your mouth the millisecond it makes contact, no matter now viciously you swig the water back. And then the bitterness hits you as you desperately try to gag it back before the awful thing dissolves any further. For the record, I have no trouble swallowing NOW Tribulus pills, which are 4 times the size and the same coating texture. Nonetheless, these things MUST have some medicinal effect, based on how noxious they are. If you snap it in half, take a mouthful of water, drop in the pill, and flick your head back like a pelican, you vastly improve the chance of it going down first time.

Very good