Guarana helps my migraines

Posted by Reviewer2491592 on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Gaurana has about 200 mg caffeine in each tablet. They are easy to half with a pill splitter. I started taking either a half tablet or whole tablet daily to help prevent migraines a couple of months ago. My migraines are less frequent since taking Guarana and they don't last as long. Other caffeine pills make me jittery and this does not. Excedrin products have caffeine in them but they also have aspirin and/or acetaminophen which I'd rather not take unless absolutely necessary. I have also been taking the herb Feverfew daily for years and that helps as well.

Awesome!

Posted by HealthyGuy on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energetic for the entire day, after taking one tablet in the morning. I feel alert and my mood is positive. I haven't experienced any negative side effects. Will buy again!

Caffine

Posted by 5317164960659981630 on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gives a good lift

I take one daily

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I stopped drinking coffee after MANY years of being totally addicted to it, yay! (I just woke up one day and simply didn't want it anymore....wild!) But I DO like a little pick-me-up in the morning, and just one of these is perfect. Not too much, yet a definitely feel perkier. Love it!!

Thanks

Posted by 5330965120999288258 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by 5197433171518547715 on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good, natural long-lasting energy that helps me to work out for long periods of time.. I will most definitely keep buying Source Naturals Guarana Energizer!

Super

Posted by 4804942680440784541 on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nejlepší guarana 👍

worth the money

Posted by 5292998156582696255 on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seems like a good product but I prefer the capsules over the tablets. It seems to work well as an energizer and is inexpensive.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd try these but they aren't for me. I don't drink coffee, to avoid caffeine, but thought this would work when I really need a pick me up. I don't doubt they'd work for others though who aren't caffeine sensitive.

Doesn't work

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a number of health issues and sleep a lot. At times I need a little kick to help me stay awake. This isn't the product that did it. It may work for others. Just not for me.