Guarana helps my migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Gaurana has about 200 mg caffeine in each tablet. They are easy to half with a pill splitter. I started taking either a half tablet or whole tablet daily to help prevent migraines a couple of months ago. My migraines are less frequent since taking Guarana and they don't last as long. Other caffeine pills make me jittery and this does not. Excedrin products have caffeine in them but they also have aspirin and/or acetaminophen which I'd rather not take unless absolutely necessary. I have also been taking the herb Feverfew daily for years and that helps as well.

Awesome!

Posted by HealthyGuy on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energetic for the entire day, after taking one tablet in the morning. I feel alert and my mood is positive. I haven't experienced any negative side effects. Will buy again!

Happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using Vitamin World's super Guarana 1200 for probably 15 years I was forced to find a new product since Vitamin World stopped selling this. So far I'm perfectly happy with this product. It provides me energy and I haven't noticed any untoward side effects.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good, natural long-lasting energy that helps me to work out for long periods of time.. I will most definitely keep buying Source Naturals Guarana Energizer!

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nejlepší guarana 👍

Caffine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gives a good lift

I take one daily

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I stopped drinking coffee after MANY years of being totally addicted to it, yay! (I just woke up one day and simply didn't want it anymore....wild!) But I DO like a little pick-me-up in the morning, and just one of these is perfect. Not too much, yet a definitely feel perkier. Love it!!

worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seems like a good product but I prefer the capsules over the tablets. It seems to work well as an energizer and is inexpensive.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd try these but they aren't for me. I don't drink coffee, to avoid caffeine, but thought this would work when I really need a pick me up. I don't doubt they'd work for others though who aren't caffeine sensitive.

1 2