Good Energizer

Posted by Australia24 on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One pill really boosts my energy and improves my concentration for 4-6 hours.

additional charge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

gives a good boost of energy, very helps in everyday life

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have low BP so this works great for me.Studies have shown that smaller doses of guarana have better long term benefits,so I cut one pill in three pieces.I don't understand why they added so many fillers and additives.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not tried yet. But sure it will be a good product

POW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm loving this stuff! Drinking coffee gives me the jitters and the energy boost doesn't really last for long but keeps me awake with no energy.... but with the guarana energizer it's a smooth energy boost that lasts for at least 4 hours. I only need half a tablet and I always have a break from it for at least a week so I don't build a tolerance. This is now the favourite in the office...also good if you want to keep your teeth white, no more coffee stained teeth!

Energizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good energy and mood enhancer

Turbo boost

Posted by jussipoika on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The pills are really large. Gives a nice boost of energy but I wouldn't use these too often as I guess you will get used to guarana just like caffeine.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this a month ago, it helps me have the energy to exercise. I only take one pill, one hour before training. if i take more than that i would'nt be able to sleep. so it does what it says it would. thank you.

views from Malaysia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I immediately felt the energy surge when I first took it in the morning. But if you enjoy drinking your caffeine then this product is not for you. Can be heaty so you might end up with pimples. Remember to drink lots of water when you consume this product.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm really happy with this product; it improves my mood and clarity without the unpleasant and rapid effects of caffeine.

1 2