Metabolism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't lower my cholesterol as I had hoped...It DID however, speed up my metabolism and I lost 15 lbs. in 7 months...Not a lot but I'm proud of it...Source Naturals is an excellent brand...

My Favorite for Thyroid Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried lots of other things to boost my thyroid. After using this, my hormones got balanced, my eyebrows filled in and my metabolism got a boost. This is supposed to help convert T4 to T3. I use this with Iosol.

Great for acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Within only a few weeks of taking this product, my acne began to clear up. I have tried more acne products than I can count, and this is the only one, other than tetracycline, that has ever worked for me. And its NATURAL! best product ever!

Great for Thyroid metabolism issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has really boosted my energy and helped me work with my thyroid issues.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps the thyroid convert T4 to T3, also lowers cholesterol.

Good for Fat burning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always lose fat more easily on the end of my diet with this supplement, taking 3-4 tabs a a day! This brand has the best price also!

Great for lowering cholestrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought it to burn fat, however feel that there are other herbs that work better. I recommend this for anyone trying to lower bad cholesterol -- works great and the dosage is optimal.

As advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Increases effect of statin prescription and has cut my LDL in half

Not effective for fat loss in men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried guggul because of the all the hype over its ability to help you shed fat. There is apparantely some research that guggul increases estrogen in the body. That was certainly the case for me after taking this product. I gained a lot more weight and bloated up so much I decided to discontinue. I am still trying to get back to where I was before I started taking guggul. I had the same diet and same moderate exercise so don't think it was anything else other than this product.

Dont work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After two months my blood lab test showed markedly increased lipid levels, although the good colesterol had increased the total was almost double that when I had been on statins.

1 2 3