Laura Houle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tried a new line of vitamins, deleted this and had to go back to it! It definitely seems to help. I have bundle branch block and an irregular heart beat.

Heart Response

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was put on carvadilol for some heart irregularities It has so many side effects that I looked for natural things to take. Heart response has everything that is recommended. I have been taking it and already see an improvement in my heart rate.

Heart Helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients in this product are just great, all essential and in appropriate amounts. I bought this to nourish and calm the heart and alleviate the mild pressure and sometimes irregular activity I was experiencing until I could see a physician. I found them to be helpful along with another product I chose for the stress I was experiencing. Recommended.

Good for the Heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

has really helped keep my heart health

Works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my husband who has problems with high blood pressure and irregular heart rate. He complements these with Omgea-3. The tablets have really helped. Blood pressure is lower and his heartbeat more even.

Source Naturals, Heart Response, 90 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

; I am 60 and my doctor is amazed how good my blood work is and my prostrate is normal.

Heart Response

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product fits our needs. Service was quick.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is not only great, but the service is a five star also....