it's about time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every thing for stress. From Sam -e to l - Tryptophan to HTP. This stuff work. I had to take 4 to start with, and know I take 2 at a time. I wish it came in a capsule because the pill are so big. O well , I will keep taking them just cause it really works for me. Thanks again iherb.

Source Naturals, Hi-Stress B&C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This a truly great product! So dependable deliverying significant vits. b and c, as well as helpful combo of herbs to complement a stressful day whether physical or mental. Supports clarity of thought and quick recovery, as well as great sleep! thx from Stressed in Idaho (cutting horse trainer, show, and always greeting "drop by clients"

Best for stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Everyone on the planet should be taking this product - it calms and nourishes and just makes me a better person. If we all felt better we'd be better people, and this great combination is an excellent assistant to that goal.

Hi Stressi B&C is an excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. I was in antidepressants for two years 150MG per day. Now I take 25mg and my mood is consistently good.I take only one capsule in the evening and I have no side effects. Highly recommended.

good combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

we all need to take these. There would be less depression and road-rage

source naturals b/c hi stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have been taking these tablets for three years now all was good till this last batch I've been having stomach cramps diareha etc.source natural will not say weather or no there products are made in the usa !beware

Helps my mood but awful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These do seem to help calm a stressful mood throughout the day and I'm always in a high stress environment with my job. I can even handle the size of the tablets (they're rather large) but the taste is AWFUL. It tastes like wet tree bark (must be the wood betony ingredient) and the aftertaste lingers. If you can get past the size and the taste, it's a good product.

Great for PMS

Posted by paisleyjade on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this for hormonal fluctuations associated with PMS. It really helps stablize moods.

great stress reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I lOVE this product. When I'm stressed and I take one or two of these tablets, the rest of my day is profoundly affected. I recommend it highly to anyone seeking relief

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A perfectly balanced hi-stress tablet. Helps with stresses. Dokonale vyvážené zloženie tabliet. Vynikajúci prípravok, ktorý pomáha zvládať stres. L.

1 2 3 4