Subtle effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the product for a month and taking 1-2 tablets per day. I must say I've notice an improvement in both my short and long term memory in particular, I have better memory recall as to where I put "things". I am 48 years old and had been concerned with my lack of memory recall and I feel Higher Mind has greatly helped.

Sure helps with CRS Syndrome (can't remember sh*t)!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with memory and focus.

too many side effects

Posted by estranged on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because it seems to include almost everything for brain. I am familiar to all of these ingredients, I used them in other products without problems, except vincopetine so I think it is the cause of the side effects I experience. This product made dumber because I feel so bad that I can't use my brain. My head feels like it is going to explode, I have tightness in the throat which is very irritating. And overall, I really feel terrible even in one tablet.

works for my ADD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been able to cut my ADD meds in half using this formula. I was using the Mental Edge but this works a lot better for me.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works excellent in Alzhaimer. I am happy with the results.

Strongly Suggested.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent nutrient that would benefit strongly. I am a regular consumer of this product. But give breaks regularly after some time of use.

Excellent for memory and focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I notice when I misplace something now...I immediately remember where I put it. This use to turn into a 15 minute or more ordeal. My colon hydrotherapist told me about this 2 months ago and I am amazed at the improvement. I also feel calmer since taking Higher Mind. Lisa in Washington

Very Good Brain booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take it everyday morning, and my attention and concentration increse.

Great Enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These really help me maintain focus, alertness and even positivity.

great and it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

it is a very good combination,almost everything you need

1 2 3