Great Tasting Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After hearing about this salt from Dr. Mercola, I thought I would give it a try. Not only did I immediately taste a difference, but I really do believe that is essential to replace table salt, which has anti-caking agents and is "washed". As it is said on the bottle, this product does not contain iodine. There a lot of good iodine products elsewhere on iherb. If you have thyroid issues, I would highly advise you to get some iodine to accompany this salt (I was using sea salt and this salt, both of which do not contain iodine). This product is great for putting on avocados, asparagus, fish, chicken, and almond butter. As other reviewers have mentioned, which I personally really enjoy, is this is pre-ground. It is not as fine as table salt, but it does NOT require a grinder.

Beautiful light-peach color, good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's fine enough, you do not need grinder to use it. Have a beautiful light-peach color, so it's nice to put it on the table in the transparent salt shaker. This salt has a good taste, and i believe it gives me more, than ordinary salt - minerals which i can not find in other salts.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This salt tastes amazing, clear difference between regular table salt, which to me just tastes like chemicals, this has a very good flavor thats hard to describe, but my best way is just to say regular salt with a more natural earthy taste, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After I found this product I haven't use "normal" salt anymore!

The best salt ever

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best salt I ever used! It's a great taste and you need less of it so it lasts for a really long time.

great price

Posted by jimmysnuka on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very expensive in other places so this is a great price for himalayan salt. also tasty and good quality

pink rock salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only salt we use. A little goes a long way, good quality, pours easily and mixes in well when used in recipes.

Best tasting salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Everyone comments how good this salt tastes on food. Food tastes better!

Not the large pieces of salt you may be looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand of salt, but the description led me to believe that this was the coarse chunks of pink salt that can be used in a grinder. It's not. To me it seems rather fine. taste is great, but not the style of salt I wanted.

My second order of this!

Posted by MichelX on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first time I was dismayed at how small the amount was for the price, but boy did it last me! I'm not a big salter to begin with, but still. It tastes better than any other salt I ever tried. Kicks table salts ass 3 times over :)