Made with cyanide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After having my homocysteine level checked by my doctor, I decided to give this a try. My doctor (and myself) were surprised when I got re-checked. My level went down dramatically to the optimum level. I would recommend this.

Well-Being

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used and recommended this product for treating depression. It proved to be very beneficial.

Source Naturals, Homocysteine Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Homocysteine Defense because it contains the right proportion of vitamines B6, B12, and trimethyl glycine all in one pill. I will order again.

Homocysteine defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for many years with good results

It really works

Posted by Audrey on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mom's homocysteine level on the 15th January 2011 was 11.1 (2 months after her last chemo session). After taking 3 tablets of this product, on the 28th April 2011, it went down to 9.5. Target to go down to 8. Will update when does. A great improvement!!! Will continue taking it (with monitoring)... Disclaimer: This is of course coupled with healthy lifestyle, 2 x 16 oz of fresh vegetable juices, diet with minimal oil. Virtually saltless, sugarless and without refined flour... only on organic, and whole grains & vegan diet, other supplements and meditations every day.

Homocysteine Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients, the value, and the prompt delivery.

Service Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed my experience dealing with your company. Product was recommended by my doctor. Thanks

Recommended by Dr Sears

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

But I came here instead because the prices are better and the products are the same. I'm happy with the Homocysteine defense because it covers a lot of areas but the "heart" is the main reason for taking this.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I generally prefer caps -- otherwise this is great.We use it for various mental symptoms resulting from a chronic illness.

1 2