Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps enormously with my multiple sclerosis-related fatigue. I'm able to function normally during the daytime with 1 tablet each morning- more would make me hyperactive during the evening. But this is really great product!

This stuff really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

53 years old and still wanting to please my partner. I started taking this product about a year ago and my libido is back to where it was in my early 30's. I recommended this to a friend and he says it has changed his life.

活動的になったような感じ。Translation:Feels like being more active

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

疲れが溜まってるのか最近気力が衰えてきたようだったのがこれを飲み始めてから気力が充実してきた感じです。体の疲れの方もずいぶん軽減した感じがします。 Translation: I wasn't energetic lately because I have been too tired. However after taking this product, I gain much more energy and also feel my tiredness has been reduced.

It's recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's recommended.

my boyfriend says it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend had issues in the bedroom but this change his life and it works. You won't be disappointed!

Too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this in conjunction with Maca Magic for about a month. I am going to reorder both items and give it another month before deciding whether to continue it or not. I think there is a slight improvement in libido.

no effect for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Took 2 tablets daily for 2 weeks. No increase in general energy or lido. Will not buy again. I am unsure if epimedium is not an effective herb for me, or if this is not a quality preparation of the herb. One star just reflects my own experience. Try if you want to, but consider alternatives.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product works good. Just not happy with the price. Was charged another 25 dollars for customs charges. Was not expecting the customs charges to be so high.

Polizadovoljan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mora proci barem tri tjedna da se vidi ucinak

nothing exceptional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok but nothing exceptional didn't feel all that different after use...

1 2