Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a person who was "attacked" by menopause earlier than expected, my Dr. was hesitant to do HRT, so my choices were to either suffer hot flashes almost every hour or find something myself. I was told about this product by a co-worker and it is wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I went from one an hour to three a day. While I'm sure everyone will react differently due to factors such as age, diet, exercise, other health issues, it certainly can't hurt to try this product.

Really works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

and all the friends I've recommended it to. I didn't have a regular shipment set up, ran out of it once - YIKES! I could really tell the difference! Went back on it, & won't go off it again, because it works. Everything I've tried from this company (Source Naturals) has been good.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with hot flashes.

Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this several years ago and haven't been bothered with any hot flashes plus some of my other menopause symptoms disappeared. A really good product! I recommend this to all my friends!

I am satisfied with the product which is helping me in terms of relieving hot flashes symptoms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just started using the product and have had moderate relief from my symptoms. I haven't experience any side effect yet which is important to me.

Much better~

Posted by morethan10yrs on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good relief from much sweat which I have gotten suddenly in this year. Thanks a lot for the bland and iherb.com!

Good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help me when I take them daily

Can't Live Without Them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying to get off my estrogen tablets for five(5) years. Thanks to Hot Flash, I finally gave them up for good. Hot Flash has not completely taken away my hot flashes but they are now bearable and much less frequent. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. I have no side effects from them. I take them twice a day instead of the recommended three times a day and I'm doing just fine.

Really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this in the past and it stopped my hot flashes overnight. As my hormones changed I found it wasn't as effective, so I tried other products that worked so so. Now, 2 years later, I decided to go back to Hot Flash and again it's basically stopped all hot flashes. I have my life back---for now---but, of all the products I've tried this has worked the best.

Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These supplements seem to be giving me some relief. I'm a severe hot / night flash sufferer dozens a day for 12 years. Went off prescription drugs and tried many over the counter products. This one seems to have cut done on a few a day and night.

1 2 3