Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2414853 on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a person who was "attacked" by menopause earlier than expected, my Dr. was hesitant to do HRT, so my choices were to either suffer hot flashes almost every hour or find something myself. I was told about this product by a co-worker and it is wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I went from one an hour to three a day. While I'm sure everyone will react differently due to factors such as age, diet, exercise, other health issues, it certainly can't hurt to try this product.

Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2943679 on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this several years ago and haven't been bothered with any hot flashes plus some of my other menopause symptoms disappeared. A really good product! I recommend this to all my friends!

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with hot flashes.

Really works for me

Posted by 5689353452474113497 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

and all the friends I've recommended it to. I didn't have a regular shipment set up, ran out of it once - YIKES! I could really tell the difference! Went back on it, & won't go off it again, because it works. Everything I've tried from this company (Source Naturals) has been good.

Much better~

Posted by morethan10yrs on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good relief from much sweat which I have gotten suddenly in this year. Thanks a lot for the bland and iherb.com!

Good !

Posted by Reviewer2516278 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help me when I take them daily

Hot Flashes Under Control!

Posted by Reviewer2846017 on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

How awesome to try a product that actually works! I found the website and product by word of mouth and I was hesitant to waste more money. But I am so very pleased!! Don't like the taste but so what - it works!

Really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2160928 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this in the past and it stopped my hot flashes overnight. As my hormones changed I found it wasn't as effective, so I tried other products that worked so so. Now, 2 years later, I decided to go back to Hot Flash and again it's basically stopped all hot flashes. I have my life back---for now---but, of all the products I've tried this has worked the best.

Secretary

Posted by Reviewer1826036 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I have gotten two other women in my church using it. The only thing I wanted to mention is that in the last order BEFORE this one, I have noticed alot of broken pills. I tried to use one, but it scratched my throat too bad, so I have to throw them away. This is the first time I have received so many broken ones.

It works inadvertently

Posted by Reviewer3064199 on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only noticed how effective it was once I ran out of it and my symptons started coming back !!! Very handy size also.

1 2 3