2 in 1 REVIEW / HUPERZINE A 100 MCG AND VINPOCETINE 10 MG FROM SOURCE NATURALS

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since I've got into law school, I've been searching for "wonder drug" for studying because I do not like law so so much :) I've tried rhodiola that gave me pretty good results, but I've had "unwanted effect" with it (it boosts male libido too much, and I'm in my 20's so you'we got the "bigger picture") After that I've bought 2 bottles of Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer and I was so disappointed with it (read my review). VINPOCETINE/HUPERZINE A was my last shot; my last resort; my last everything of getting a little bit "sharper" studying skills. Since they are both some kind of inhibitors/blockers, I've started from small dosage (half a tablet of both daily). It cleared my mind, it gave me sharpness and "will to study". My mind is clear like in the day of exam (students will know) JUST ONE MORE TIME!!! ESTIMATE YOUR OPTIMAL DOSAGE, IT CAN BE DIVIDED, OR IT CAN BE FULL DOSE (4 per day) ALL THE BEST.

It works, for quitting Nicotine!

Posted by Vizion on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am trying Huperzia Serrata to quit nicotine and still keep my acetylcholine levels high. Nicotine really helps with concentration and memory, this has a similar effect, without the addictive nature. It is shameful that the anti-smoking campaigns don't offer an acetylcholine substitute, they just tell you that there's no reason to smoke, which isn't the truth. Please like my review if this information was helpful.

In combination

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am using this in combination of Pregnenolone, Vinpocetine and L-Tryptophan to help with my memory. I can actually say I have been able to tell that I have better recall since I started taking it.

Produces vivid dreams!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

By combining this with 5HTP and choline before bed, you can have incredibly vivid dreams, which really helps with attaining lucid dreams. Allegedly this also helps with memory and learning, but I have not used it for that purpose so I can't testify about that.

My favorite brain sup

Posted by 4925577738553968899 on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes the world seem brighter.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really think this product is helpful. I just feel better when I'm taking it.

good for brain function

Posted by Reviewer2378298 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My father had carotid artery stenting and after the procedure he lost his memory and and had brain damage. This pills helps a lot to improve the memory. He is taking it together with Ginko and Vinpocetin. He is now doing very well

Provides mental clarity but you would need to stick to the recommended dose and never even exceed it!

Posted by 4817297259088007077 on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is effective, but the side effects could be serious if you don't follow instructions. I didn't feel well at all when I exceeded the recommended dose. Never ever exceed the dose! It's NOT one of those "natural" supplements when you safely go over recommended dose... After that negative experience - I stopped using it

Alertness

Posted by 4971883190594422068 on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I noticed an increase speed of thought a couple of weeks after I started taking this product.

Appears to work

Posted by Reviewer1260182 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Huperzine A after reading about it in a Consumerlab article on supplements that aid memory. I am 74 and and have been taking it for over two years. I feel that it boosts my short-term memory. There's no way for there to be a placebo effect in this case.

1 2