Help

Good product

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Because it has almost the same ingredients as Doctor's Best, I am trying to compare these two products. I have started my journey with Doctor's Best hyaluronic acid and then immediately I have felt an improvement, so now when my joints and skin is way more hydrated than it was some time ago it is very hard to compare these products. But I guess Doctor's Best could be even better, so I have ordered it again. But I also could not complain of this. I think I will be changing in future from one to the other, because they both have good prices and are similar. I have tried hyaluronic acid single by itself and noticed practically no changes. I guess we should consume hyaluronic together with chondroitin and so on. And one more thing: these tablets are big and have odor similar to peppermint or mint. It is not bothering me, but I thought you should know in case you don't like it.

It's working!

Posted by sharontotman on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this faithfully for 6 weeks and see a real change with decrease in pain and increase in mobility with hip joint and lower back - I'm really happy about the relief - it has been a long hard fight to find something - finally - that works! Sharon, N. Co. San Diego

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for sometime. It has really help my joints, plus my eyes. I am 69 yrs old

Skin looks great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one product with which I can actually see a difference in my skin. I would not be without it. It is much less expensive than a competitive product and has the same BioCell Collagen II.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got these to add to my current joint relieving program. I don't know that I have taken these long enough to give a good review, but I think my skin is a little less dry--another benefit of hyaluronic acid.

This is good for your facial skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice product... It does help keep it soft, hydrated and toned and I do notice a difference in my complexion if I forget to take it.

Good for joints and skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this both to help with arthritis and anti-aging. It's a mainstay in my anti-aging cabinet as it helps keep wrinkles at bay too.

youthful skin pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have heard that hyaluronic acid is good for the skin, moisturizes from within.

love it