It's definitely helped; Use as directed, and drink plenty of water!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had increasing joint pain with osteoarthritis in the spine, hip, shoulder, knee, feet, hands. Some days I could hardly walk or lift my arm. Ibuprophen became a daily necessity; but that's bad for the stomach and kidneys, and it didn't provide the level of relief I needed. I don't handle medications very well, either. I did some research and chose this complex. I had tried all the other ingredients before, except the hyaluronic acid; and this product, when taken as directed, delivers 200 mg of hyaluronic acid a day! Not only has this supplement relieved my pain and increased my flexibility, but my skin has benefitted from it as well. The pills are large, but they go down OK. I like the peppermint taste. Be sure to take the full dose consistently (two tabs, twice a day) and drink lots of water or you will not get the full benefits of this product. I've read that Celadrin may also be taken for its added benefits, so I am adding it to my program.

Source Naturals, Hyaluronic Joint Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has been working very well. I have osteoarthritis. I had been taking glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM, but decided to add hyaluronic acid by taking the complex. I have no pain and since switching from prescription medication to herbal treatment, the stiffness in my knees had been gradually getting better and I no longer have to worry about side effects. I have been very satisfied with iHerb.com. The prices and service are excellent. Sincerely, Mary Krewson

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to have frequent neck and elbow joint pain. After about 3 years of taking glucosamine & chondroitin, and now this product with hyaluronic acid, I have experienced none of the pain that I had for a number of years before. I believe it works. Larry H, 53 years old and pain-free.

Very good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have neck, shoulder and elobow problem for about one year, especially the neck pain kills me makes me feel like cutting my neck off sometimes. I've tried glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaruronic acid, they're good but not enough. So I studied how to strengthen my joints and neck, (it is something you cannot solve in the Gem) I found this. Since I've been taking the Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid joint complex, I felt MUCH better. ( neck pain maybe lower 20-30%, elbow pain lower almost 50%). definitely a big improvement than two weeks ago. I would recommend anyone with this product for a try to see if you feel the difference. I have otdered 6 more.

Absolutely helped!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading a few reviews about using the joint complex to help with a trigger finger (thumb). I was delaying getting a second cortisone injection and I'm SO GLAD I tried this joint complex. This has made a huge improvement (80-90%) thus far over a very stiff finger and joints and hugely decreased the pain (rarely hurts now). The thumb doesn't pop anymore and the flexing and extending is normal about 95% of the time (I'm also trying collagen). (My big-time orthopedic surgeon never suggested this to at least help with symptoms.)

The best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the best value Hyaluronic formula. When you take just two or three tablets a day you get all you need - in terms of osteoarthritis and joint health. This stuff is amazing. Loads of the right type of collagen. Lots of bio-available hayaluronic acid. A good dose of MSM - builds joints/repairs them. Gucosamine in a high dose . And finally Chondroitin which is probably better than glucosamine. This is the best joint formula I have found. Been using it for years and with lots of patients. I do always add in Celadrin and in there is current infammation - there usually is - then also Zyflammend from New Chapter is invaluable. Good luck - this is the best value all-rounder out there.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a really bad knee with bone on bone on the inside of my right knee.I have been taking MSM for about 4 years with good results as almost pain free. About 3 months ago I added Hyaluronic Acid as well and noticed I now have a lot more movement in the joint.Not limping as bad as I was. I think it is a wonderful product and will continue to use it.

Truly works to stop joint pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will not be without this product. I have suffered with joint pain for a long time. This product has stopped my joint pain and allows me to continue to work-out. It is one of the best products I have ever used!!

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I stopped taking HA for a while and my hands were really sore. Within the week starting back with this product they were much improved ! And the peppermint taste is a nice touch.

Helps relieve arthritis pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The combined ingredients along with a diet eliminating uric acids and night shades keeps my osteo-arthritis under control and my joints flexible. Good product and good price.