Inflama-Rest is a saving supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what I would do without Inflama-Rest. Isooxygene has been a saving factor in my comfort level. I got to the point where I just could not take ibuprofen any more. After a few days, my stomach would start hurting. Now, I have something that is safer and it works. Inflama-Rest is NOT a big gun pain killer. It works gently to lessen the chronic discomfort. You don't even know it's working until you go a few days without it, then WOW. What a wake up call.

Fantastic pain killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have recommended Inflama-Rest to a number of friends and so far everyone has been very pleased with it. I use it when my lower back is hurting and it stops the pain. Recently I used it after oral surgery and experienced no pain at all. The oral surgeon was surprised because he wanted to give me a prescription for some narcotic pain killer that was absolutely unnecessary. I am glad I stuck to my position and refused the prescription!

Amazing stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the answer I've been looking for for YEARS. After a back injury left me with chronic pain, I've been searching for something that works. I've since developed excruciating bone/heel spurs, and haven't been able to stand or walk much for almost a year. After taking this (less than recommended dose) for 3 weeks - I must admit - I'm AMAZED. Instead of taking 4 pills 2X a day, I've been taking 2 pills 2X a day - and the difference is ASTOUNDING!!! I can't say enough good things about this remedy!

ARTHRITUS ANTI-INFLAM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A GREAT BLEND FOR RELIEVING INFLAMATION FROM ARTHRITUS. TAKING 2 AT NIGHT HELPS WITH SLEEP AS WELL

Works 4 me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps my knee pain. 4 stars bc a bottle only lasts 2 weeks.

Helped With Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I first started taking this supplement, I noticed a reduction in pain. After a long period of time, I began to question if it was helping, so I stopped taking it. Big mistake. It definitely helps. Also, taking the increased dosage in the beginning is extremely important. By waiting until the directions say to reduce the dosage, there was no noticeable increase in pain. The reason for not rating it 5 stars is that I'm not sure a Cox-2 Inhibitor should be taken long term.

No More Sciatica!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have had chronic sciatica pain for over a year in spite of taking magnesium and other supplements. I am 5'3", 55 years old, menopausal, and at a healthy weight of 112 lbs. I do not use any meds of any kind, and the pain was so bad that I was needing to take ibuprofen daily. I know that ibuprofen is horrible for the immune system and body in general, so I went to iherb and found this anti-inflammatory instead. After only 2 days, the pain stopped! Apparently, I was suffering pain because of a mineral deficiency. I can't believe how much better I feel.

Effective in taming inflamatory pain in shoulders.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product can make you sleepy, but it is more effective in reducing burning sensations in shoulders and else where.

My friend loves this stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought some of this for a friend who has bursitis and she says it alleviates the pain very well.

triple threat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works on my serious RA. Follow the directions! Thank You iherb!!

1 2 3