Like the dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the dosage. I take it with 2 B-complex from now, b50. But innositol and choline are very good vitamins that you can take in a larger amount as in the b50 complex. So I take one before bedtime. It helps against stress, bad sleep, high cholesterol and bloodpressure...and also gives you more and healthier hair!

Helps my husband sleep through the night!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

To our surprise, it helps my husband sleep a full 7 hours at night instead of waking up just after 4 hours! Excellent! And it doesn't cause any drowsiness - if anything, it actually helps with alertness and energy level. I know that sounds like a contradiction but apparently it's not. One of our best discoveries on iHerb!

A good product to regulate blood sugar - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Posted by Irene-PCOS on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have PCOS and this product made a huge difference for my condition and overall well-being. It helps to balance blood sugar levels, and taken around bedtime helps me to have better sleep, before I had difficulties waking up in the morning, could sleep for 14 hours straight and wake up feeling completely jaded. It all changed now, I wake up full of energy and easily get out of bed. I take 1,500 mg of Inositol powder and just 1 pill of Choline &Inositol before going to bed.

Great Supplements!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product. Helps calm my mind down of racing thoughts. helps me focus is great for my anxiety. taken along with super omega 3 epa/dha i have a lot less phobias and ocd symptoms

Heart palpitations, dizzy, peripheral neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all. This product produced very profound reactions, that were totally negative. I took it for depression/anxiety.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I am taking this supplement my hair is actually growing. i had my thyroid removed many years ago and my hair grows very slowly. Also I get better quality sleep. I take one in the evening before bedtime.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has the highest concentration of inositol and choline that I have found. IT seems to be very effective as a liprotropic agent and also seems to reduce stress.

Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this suppliment has helped me decrease certain symptoms associated with diabetes (sensations in my legs).

Hair growing in

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My father has had thinning hair a long time, he's 85, but this is growing back his hair in the back of his head. It is coming in his original sandy blond color instead of gray.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love this brand, just wish the pills were a little samller. i will continue to purchase this item.