Great Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for it's cancer fighting properties for I am on the verge of lymphoma. It's helping, the pain in my lymph nodes is not as long lasting as they were before.

a great find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this supplement for my mother , who has liver cancer,& also cirrhosis , caused by years of undiagnosed Hepatitis C . The IP6 hs given her back tremendous energy. We will see how her bloodwork goes in 2 weeks, & are very hopeul. So far, we do recommenend IP6 to cancer patients for increased vitality.

detox iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From Europe Helps to detox iron. High iron-bloodlevel especaly Fe2+ is asociatet with some cancers and increases bad bakteria in the body. Another why to detox iron are blood-donations, but i am not allowed to do that, because of an bakterail-infection long ago. It should be taken on an empty stomach and then wait up to 3 hour (i manage only 1 hour). It also detoxes zinc and calcium .. so i take one day IP-6, the other day zinc and calcium. I also add B-Vitamins espetialy B12 (and Folic-Acid) to keep the red blood zell-count up.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Ip6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Found this too chemical like with side effects. But for some with cancer seem to find it usefull. Most Source naturals products i find to be very good value for money.This is the first one that was not to my liking.

Bought this for my older dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We were very happy with this. Our dog has hermangosarcoma and we used this with the IP-6 and the omega 3's as a supplement to the other protocols we are doing for our dog and were happy with the results. We always use human grade for our animals. I would suggest taking a SOD or other trans factor to make this work most effectively for you.

Keeps Iron Levels Low

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great natural iron chelator, to keep healthy blood levels after menopause.

Possible Cancer Preventative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Recently saw this product on Dr. Oz show as a cancer preventative. As both parents and brother were diagnosed with cancer, I decided to try this product. Small cost compared to health risk.

Great Immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for boosting the immune system. I havent' been using this long, but have read some other great reviews about it also. I do like the source naturals brand also.

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good quality at a great price!

1 2