Very good iron source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give blood on a regular basis and was turned away two times because of low iron. Since using Source Naturals Iron, I have qualified to give blood every time. Great product!

Best iron I've tried

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take two of these a day, rather than the one per day of the mega-dose ones that doctors subscribe. it's worked a treat - no belly aches, no constipation, and my aenemia is gone.

Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

best source for natural, usable iron with no side effects

they work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband tends to be anemic, and one of these a day, in addition to his multiple with iron, seems to keep his blood at the target level. The multiple alone doesn't do it, but when this is added, it puts him right where he needs to be.

Bioavailable iron for good price

Posted by psoriasis on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Reasonable priced product with 250 tablets which should be enough to improve in many cases of iron deficient anemia. This is an amino acid chelate which means that it is more bioavailable to body than the ferrous sulphate. Be sure your doctor to check your level of iron in the body first (hemoglobin, serum iron, transferrin, ferritin etc.) The iron level in serum is not enough - not always low serum iron means a real body deficit and normal serum level in not always enough. For example body lower the iron itself in case of the infection to complicate for bacteria to replicate.

Do you know iron deficiency is very common...?

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually do not eat meat a lot even though i am not vegetarian. And when i do eat meat, it is usually poultry and seldom red meat. Grains are out for me too as i am on a low carb so my body cried for iron... This supplement provides me with my daily dosage of iron and keeps my iron levels in check! Recommended :D HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

My favorite Iron Supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the most effective iron supplement I have used, thus far. I don't experience the negative side-effects that I had with other iron supplements.

I will buy them again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The box is simple to use and the iron works fine. I have already ordered more.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank God for this product that doesn't give me constipation either. Nice price too.

Thanks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Enjoy a vegetable source of iron.

1 2 3