Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price for a nice product. The wise potassium-magnesium and aspartic acid mix, ads a boost to your life. After a couuple of weeks you can feel the difference!

Removed with L-ornithine what I suspected to be ammonia in the brain

Posted by Prevaileth on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to work effectively along with L-Ornithine at removing ammonia build up in the brain. I felt immediate relief - I could actually feel the liquid build up in my brain and it was going no where. It only seemed that L-ornithine taken on itself was pushing it somewhere, but taken with aspartate it felt like all that liquid build up was relieved (overnight as I take it before bed). And it helped me sleep easier to boot. There is no UREA cycle in the brain, so you must supplement to remove or else live with it for the rest of your life. I suffered mental fatigue and cognitive impairment for years, after a bout of drinking "ionised" water. I also had a bad liver at the time. Ionised water is known to exacerbate liver issues (the booklet said don't drink if you have liver problems), and as a result I believe I suffered with ammonia build up.

ENERGY in a Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps boost energy at the cellular level. Best taken with a meal containing some animal fat. My workouts are much more lively when using this product.

K-Mag, Aspartate * Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good Product---I like the name *

Posted by username161 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a very good product. have been reordering it.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works. Too big pills, i have to breake them to svallow.

K-Mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product.

Superior manufacturing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I always order Source Naturals products, as the quality of manufacture for each of their products is superior to any others I have tried.

Seems to Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to regulate heart beat and it seems to work. I was recommended to take Magnesium Aspartate by the cardiologist and this seems to be the closest I can get and it does the trick.

1 2