Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Alpha ketoglutaric acid binds toxins. This product has helped with Lyme symptoms. It's also a good source of magnesium and potassium.

Saving my brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic Lyme disease, and many of the protocols that kill off Lyme and its co-infections produce nasty by-products: especially ammonia in the brain. This can cause irritability, negativity, anxiety and brain-fog. K-Mag-Kg is a fantastic ammonia mopper, which has greatly helped me as well as others in my Lyme groups. I take two daily and keep extra on hand always in case of extra die-off symptoms. Great stuff!

Seems effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a job finding a reasonably pure AKG supplement having tested very low on a metabolic acid profile. I was concerned that I might not tolerate this due to fillers/binders, but - two weeks in - it seems fine. I think I have noticed a slight increase in energy/stamina, though this is only part of my personal picture, so I can't say for sure yet. Five stars, because I'm pretty sure it's the real McCoy.

Gives me lots of energy

Posted by danarm on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Also drops my blood pressure a bit. This is excellent!

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality product. Had good results with it, although the pills are large, I guess this is a good thing as you get more for your money.

Good for Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good energy pill (a big tablet). It's a huge tablet really. Need to take with food, since it will hurt the stomach. It seems to do its job. I take it for the alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid to boost the metabolism. I follow Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan.

DOES NOT REDUCE AMMONIA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to try to help with high ammonia levels in a urea acid disorder. This did not help reduce my ammonia levels. Do not waste your money on this for this purpose.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best Magnesium product that I have used.

Source Naturals, K-Mag KG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unique & very good Alpha-Ketoglutarate formulation.

Source Naturals K-Mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow, long shelf life, due to the quality of manufacture.