Careful of Anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty sensitive to most supplements/medications. I tried this at the one tablet dose and had headaches within an hour after taking. So I cut the tablets in half and took 1/2 tablet a day for a bit with no headache, but after about two weeks I noticed an increase in anxiety and nervousness. It actually made me quite irritable. I am no longer taking it and have returned to a much calmer self. I have since read that it can have that effect on some.

What is glycation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Glycation is when a protein and a sugar cross over and become a wrinkle, or a hardening. It can also happen in your organs. 500 mg of Carosine 2 x a day I've read in my medical reports, helps to quench glycation. I take it every day twice; morning and night. Buy it, your worth it.

quite good product, only the number of fillers is much to high!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A high carnosine content ( 500 mg for one pill) for a good price. The additive content is only much to high! fillers and additives: (Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, and modified cellulose gum) That's why I give this carnosine supplement not 5 stars.

Carnosine for everyone!

Posted by mozzer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge believer in carnosine as it is a true anti-aging compound. Source Naturals uses carnosine in their sophisticated Telemeron product. I think this will help carnosine to become more well known. Carnosine helps protect against glycated end products, improves mental function, is cardio protective, provides physical energy and reduces wrinkles. I think 1-2 grams a day is ideal. Vegans are likely to benefit more rapidly from carnosine supplementation as carnosine exists only in meat. If you know any vegan athletes or are one yourself, try it! Take with schisandra or turmeric as they help magnify and potentiate the effects of this remarkable amino acid.

Good reviews

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Carnosine seems to be the popular supplement of choice at the moment. Too early to tell if it has been helpful to me

For mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my mom to help with blood sugar. Source Naturals has very pure products.

Helps Stamina!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 8 years or so, and notice that I don't have to breathe as hard while exercising- maybe it helps all the body processes work smoother so your lungs have more oxygen left over- all I know is it really works!!

give me youth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

don't know yet.Dr.Oz said 3 Months.

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product to fight glycation of proteins(AGE). Is antiaging and prevents damage to cells.

Good product