A Winner!

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Initially, I was taking L-Citrulline to keep my hands and feet warm, which are otherwise always cool and sometimes clammy. Well, my hands and feet are warmed up, but additionally, I find L-Citrulline to be very relaxing, which is why I recommend taking it after working out or — even better — before bed. Even better, it's helped with the symptoms of Willis-Ekbom disease/Restless legs syndrome (RLS).

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product and L-Arginine for the past 4 months. I was diagnosed with semi to severe blockage in my artery. The blockage has dissolved. Now I'm on a dosage to maintain this positive results. No prescriptions and I feel great. Yahoo!! Thumbs up.

well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good!

thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

thanks

Components to reduce foot fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Citrulline is an effective ingredient to many people who work standing up and walking people. Nice price and high-level active ingredients followed by affordable and easy. Unfortunately, like always Japan are Citrulline is unduly expensive.

A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first batch I am trying of this, I have read recently that it can help with high blood pressure, probably too early to tell if it is working (1 month) but there does seem to be a downward trend for my BP at this stage.