Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, L-Glutamine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
US
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

L-glutamine, an amino acid in free form, can turn into glutamic acid. Glutamic acid is the precursor of an important inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). L-glutamine also plays an important role in getting rid of ammonia.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I try this for leaky gut protocol. Trusted brand. Good packing. Great shopping in iHerb as they packed things nice and secure.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I'm using this for my stomach and already after the first two days I started to feel a change!

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have been using this product for a long time and am ready to leave your feedback! Every day, the whole family uses the products of this company. The best price and quality on the market! I advise everyone, you will not regret

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I take four of these per day and it has really helped keep my IBS under control. I takes a while for it to work, doesn't happen overnight but there is a noticeable difference in my elimination habits.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

No noticeable effect from taking this product. Definitely better quality brands available

Posted on Oct 12, 2020

I had other brands which I couldn't tolerate so well this one is more gentle

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

Glutamine seems to help my gut but too much causes my glutamate/gaba levels to get out of balance.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

good supplement

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Very helpful, without side effects