US

Ulzhan87
Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Прекрасно!

L-glutamine, an amino acid in free form, can turn into glutamic acid. Glutamic acid is the precursor of an important inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). L-glutamine also plays an important role in getting rid of ammonia.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I'm using this for my stomach and already after the first two days I started to feel a change!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have been using this product for a long time and am ready to leave your feedback! Every day, the whole family uses the products of this company. The best price and quality on the market! I advise everyone, you will not regret

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I take four of these per day and it has really helped keep my IBS under control. I takes a while for it to work, doesn't happen overnight but there is a noticeable difference in my elimination habits.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

No noticeable effect from taking this product. Definitely better quality brands available

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good products, great range, fast shipping, thanks

Posted on Oct 12, 2020

I had other brands which I couldn't tolerate so well this one is more gentle

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

Glutamine seems to help my gut but too much causes my glutamate/gaba levels to get out of balance.