This is not the best glutamine

Posted by TinVal on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This glutamine is not USP/Pharma grade. I send e-mail to SourceNaturals and they told me that this glutamine is made from corn, not bacterial fermentation... Actually this glutamine dissolves very well and work great but is not pharma purity and I give 3 stars

Souce Naturals, L-Glutamine, Free form Powder, 16 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I comment only on items that I find especially good, which is what I make a point to order. (Of course, I'll comment if I find something that is the opposite, but that is fairly rare.) I take a teaspoon of L-Glutamine whenever I am stressed, such as after walking my daily three miles or spending an hour cutting the grass. I understand it is of much value to the body after an injury or sickness, particularly when the patient is bedridden. Source Naturals is a high quality source.

For healing of leaky gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm using L-glutamine to heal my leaky gut. I notice a definite increase in energy and well-being after I take this supplement. Source Naturals is a good brand, and I've used many of their products. Terrific product at a terrific price. Thanks, iHerb.

l-glutamine

Posted by arieschild on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this regularly, for IBS. I also like this brand the best. Can't be without it. It clams my digestive system.

Crohn's supplement (didn't help, but didn't hurt)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to help my Crohn's and it didn't really help, but I am leaving a high rating because it did seem to be a better quality than other brands that I tried. For instance, when dissolved in water, it dissolved better.

Source Naturals L-Glutamine, Free-Form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Oncologist indicated L-Glutamine might alleviate foot & hand neuropathy. Took for one week & seemed to have less occurrences of the foot & hand pain.

Not Just For Body-Builders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although most people think of L-Glutamine as a supplement for athletes and body-builders, it also has a cumulative soothing effect on certain gastric problems such as GERD and IBS. Someone told me about this when I was searching for a natural remedy for these problems and I discovered that it really does work. This powder form is less expensive than the capsules and one jar goes a long way.

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

DOing it's job.

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD PRODUCT IN A VERY GOOD PRICE!!

Great for the low sugar, no sugar people!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The powder form is great and easy to add to our smoothy in the morning!

1 2