Hair loss of MS patient

Posted by Reviewer2763607 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Patient had clumps of hair loss due to her advanced progressive secondary stage of MS. Using L-Lysine and Evening Primrose oil from Source Naturals for less than 1 month has stopped the loss of hair and new hair has begun to grow.

amino acid good for viral invasion in the nerves

Posted by Reviewer1946279 on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not only for "herpes" but many other viruses can invade the nervous system...

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2865758 on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 2000mg L-Lysine to keep cold sores and boils at bay. I am amazed at how many doctors are not aware of the skin healing properties of L-Lysine.

Horse pill sized

Posted by Reviewer1183143 on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am only making the point here that the website info on expiry date etc is really helpful. But rather than the package size, it would be better to know the size of the pill. These are hard tablets and they are HUGE - I cannot get them down without choking. If I cut them, the edges are too sharp and hurt my throat. I recommend for ALL listed merchandise, PLEASE show the dimensions of the pill/tablet.

it cures Herpes over one day!!!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering Herpes since my childhood. It would come out on my lips all of a sudden and disturb for weeks. I've learned about L-Lysine on iHerb and gave it a try. Well let me tell you that it works!!!! At first signs of herpes I took 2 pills in the morning, 2 pills for lunch and 2 pills with evening meal. Next day it was almost gone!! So I took 1 pill with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner next day and on day 3 I found no herpes!!! Please press Yes below if my review was helpful :)

Increased my energy level

Posted by Reviewer1992003 on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read a report for increasing your own HGH thereby increasing your energy levels and it really works. 1 gram each of L-Lysine; Arginine; L-Glutamine; and CDP Choline. I am 60 and since taking this have the energy I used to at 30!! My husband has a very physically demanding job and the first day he felt a difference also.

Just one capsule

Posted by Reviewer2275254 on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from HSVII and I take this with the Herp-eeze and almost never have any outbreaks.

not as good

Posted by Reviewer1429017 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

bought this because of lower price. i found this product was not as helpful for coldsores as now foods l lysine. this didnt seem to helt me at all, even when taken with vitamin c.

L-Lysine, Not just for herpes -

Posted by Reviewer1709615 on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use L-Lysine regularly to prevent my face from breaking out. Not all L-Lysine is created equal & some other brands I've tried do not seem to help at all but I love the Source Naturals products. One 1000mg tablet per day keeps my face from breaking out. I can definately tell a difference when I stop taking it & if something pops up this helps clear it up almost immediately.

l-lysine

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked to get rid of my shingles.