fountain of youth

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take with vitamin C to rebuild the skin, blood vessels and joints back.

Youthens skin fast! Also stops cold sores

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this years ago & I guess I never reviewed it. I apply some powder with gel to my lip whenever a cold sore breaks out and it shortens the duration, stops the burning pain & even prevents outbreak if I apply it when my lip tingles. That's topically, I also would fill out a empty cap and take some. Recently I noticed my face seemed to be ageing prematurely due to steroid meds from years ago. A quick search told me this supplement rebuilds collagen if taken with proline and vit C, which I had both on hand. After almost 1 week of taking 1 cap of both aminos & 1 of whole food C both upon arising and before bed (on empty stomach), I no longer wake up with deep skin depressions and when I did at first, they plumped right back up. I found this info linked with a Dr. Linus Pauling and this is supposed to be a treatment for veins and high cholesterol which I'm plagued by so I hope this will help with clearing those arteries as I'm prone to vein pain and poor circulation. But so far as face/skin, this has got to be the world's best kept secret! No more need for fancy creams which don't work, and no chemicals here either. I love it!

Lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer2275035 on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for several years to treat my cats feline herpes condition. Has helped it very much and the powder form is perfect for mixing in his food.

Perfect for Cat's Stuffy Nose

Posted by Reviewer2907702 on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cleared up my cat's chronic stuffy nose (cat herpes)and keeps it away. If I stop giving it to him, he starts sneezing & clogging up again.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1302324 on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use for immune support, and so far it helps with my allergies. I recommend the powder version since capsules have Magnesium Stearate, which I am trying to avoid!

Cold sore relief

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had cold sores for my entire life and lysine has never failed to give me relief. This one is excellent value for money vs tablets and great quality. I like powders as they tend to not have fillers and sugars in them.

too early to tell

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i bought this for my mom and her cats. i had been using lysine myself, i find it good to help body restoration and just generally feeling well. for this particular one i really wish they would've designed some sort of a mini scoop and put it inside. let's say 400 mg in volume, or, also, write a lil bit more on the dosage, like half of tea spoon is so much in grams and one fourth teaspoon is that. bcuz cats obviously need a lower dosage and i guess dividing half of a teaspoon in four with a tooth pick or something isn't really anything enjoyable for my 50 year old mother who has arthritis in her hands.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2304681 on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for people who hate taking pills.

l-lysine, source naturals

Posted by Reviewer1364072 on Dec 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product, delivered as promised, great transaction.

One of my favourite amino acids :)

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps body to fight viruses. I take it every day. iherb is the best of the best and Source Naturals excellent brand.

1 2 3